[R] PCA in r

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 03:40:18 CET 2011

You'll get more useful answers if you tell us what you did, and provide a
reproducible example.

For instance, a bit of your data using dput(), your sessionInfo(), str() for
your data, and the actual commands you're using to run PCA, as well
as the error messages you're getting.

The clearer you are, the easier it is to solve your problem. The posting
guide has good suggestions.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee