[R] Using wdTable() within R2wd package‏

Joann Zhuo zhuolan_sea at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:17:49 CET 2011

Hi All,

I am trying to use the wdTable() function within R2wd package to send a
dataframe to MS-word. However, there is a problem with the tables that are
generated by R.  For some reason the header row of the table also contains
all the data.  You can see it by dragging the bottom border of the table
down to make the row wider. For example, the  data named 'bod' should look
like as:
	Time	demand
1	1	8.3
2	2	10.3

However, if I use wdTable(bod), the output looks like

Time
demand

1
1
8.3

2
2
10.3

	Time	demand
1	1	8.3
2	2	10.3

It means that the first cell of the table contains all values in the
dataframe. Can anybody help me to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Joann