[R] R Source Code Request Office For National Statistics UK

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 14:25:55 CET 2011

There are no restrictions needed. Any of your staff can view the
(open) source code just as any other member of the human race with
access to to an Interenet connection may do so.

The released version:
http://cran.r-project.org/src/base/R-2/R-2.14.0.tar.gz

The development version:
ftp://ftp.stat.math.ethz.ch/Software/R/

--
David, member of the human race and the all-volunteer, trans-national
"R Support Team".