[R] kmeans and plot labels

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 15:29:42 CET 2011

Hi,

You include no context, and I only vaguely remember your original
question. You also don't include a reproducible example.

But perhaps this helps?

testmat <- data.frame(x=c(1,1,2,3), y=c(2,1,3,2), names=letters[1:4],
stringsAsFactors=FALSE)
with(testmat, plot(x, y, pch=names))

or

with(testmat, plot(x, y, type="n"))
with(testmat, text(x, y, names))

Otherwise you'll have to actually follow the posting guide and
pose a fully self-contained question.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee