[R] modify the name of axis of an R function

plocq less.is.mo_ at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 07:53:18 CET 2011

Hi,

I use the function fpot of packages evd. If I call the fit that I obtain
"fit", I want to modify the name of the axis and the main title that is
produced by plot(fit1). To do this, I want to create a new function where I
would have the names modified. The problem is that I can't find the function
that produce these plots... I tried to see in plot.uvevd but it doesn't
seems to be the good one. Can anybody help me?
Many thanks!