[R] Storing graphics

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Dec 15 01:34:26 CET 2011

Please follow the posting guide and provide some example code.

Bottom line, most functions that "draw" a graph return a graphic
object that, like any other R object, can be given a name in the
global environment, put into a list, etc.

Alternatively, depending on what you mean -- it was not entirely clear
to me -- merely store the code that produced the objects and they can
be reproduced at will (with some possible caveats due to e.g. possible
random number generation) from the data in a saved workspace --
?save.image.

As always, a careful reading of R's docs and Help files would probably
tell you what you need to know.

-- Bert