[R] htest class members and print method

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Wed Dec 14 21:45:55 CET 2011

Hello,

I am writing a test function, and would like to have it return an
appropriate 'htest'
object. This is very easy, but the test can be run for several orders, a
frequent situation
in time series tests.

It would be nice to return a data.frame with order, params, test statistic,
p.value.

After seeing the 'htest' members in the help pages, I discovered that the
class has a 'null.value' member that fits the job (it's what I'm using) but
it's name may be misleading.

Is it possible to create a new member with a new, or at least different,
name and have print.htest correctly print it?

Rui Barradas