[R] Generating input population for microsimulation

Emma Thomas thomas_ek at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 18:23:44 CET 2011

Dear Jan,

Thanks for your reply.

The first solution works well for my needs for now, but I have a question about the second. If I run your code and then call the function:

generate_unit(10)

I get an error that

Error in unit$size : $ operator is invalid for atomic vectors

Did you experience the same thing?

In any case, I will definitely take a look at the plyr package, which I'm sure will be useful in the future.

Thanks again!

Emma