[R] NA/NaN/Inf in foreign function call question

niki nikiantypa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 18:29:33 CET 2011

Dear all,

I have a datafile where I run haplo.GLM analyses using several variables (a
matrix). However, when I include a certain binary variable (0,1) I get this
message

Error: NA/NaN/Inf in foreign function call (arg 4)

I don't get an error when I include another binary variable, again with only
0,1.
Both variables don't have missing values, they only have 0 and 1.
Why do I get an error with one and not the other? It is really strange.

Does anyone know what do I have to check? or how to exclude NA/NaN/Inf ? Or
any other solution?

Thanks,

Niki