[R] Orthoblique rotation on eigenvectors (SAS VARCLUS)

larrydag larrydag at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 12 20:29:40 CET 2011

I really like your varclus function Frank.  I have a question about the
quartimax rotation of the 1st two eigen vectors as the SAS VARCLUS algorithm
dictates.  According to the SAS user guide example of VARCLUS the only thing
needed to perform the cluster analysis is the variable correlation matrix.
Is that the case?  The following is the SAS user guide example website.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/statug/63033/HTML/default/viewer.htm#statug_varclus_sect020.htm

Larry