[R] Overlaying density plot on forest plot

Michael Dewey info at aghmed.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 18:50:01 CET 2011

At 15:09 11/12/2011, you wrote:
>Dear Michael,
>
>Thanks for the email. This is the kind of forest plot, I want to replicate
>
>http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2334/11/122/figure/F2

It would be helpful to cc to r-help in case someone else there knows better.

If you follow my suggestion you get a similar plot to sub-plot A in
your example but the credible interval is shown as a dashed line
superimposed on the summary diamond and not as a normal density as
shown in sub-plot A. Whether that is what you want is up to you I think.

>Regards
>Frank Peter

Michael Dewey
info at aghmed.fsnet.co.uk