[R] color2D.maplot fixed color range

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 14:13:34 CET 2011

On Dec 11, 2011, at 10:19 PM, jalfaro wrote:

> Hello,
> Were you ever able to find a solution to your problem?
> I have been trying on and off to solve this problem for several
> months now.
> I would love to hear if you found a solution.

Neither the person who posted the problem a year ago or you have
provided a workable example. It seems to me that using findInterval to
construct an index into the colcolors vector might work but without an
example on which to test I won't know for sure. Rather than working on
this "for months" why not following the Posting Guide?

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT