[R] Package/command for creating a table of panel models ?

ManuelS steiner-manuel at web.de
Mon Dec 12 13:12:33 CET 2011

Hello Everyone

(Quick) question: Does anyone know a package/command or simply a way of
creating a table of different panel data estimations (estimated using
/*plm()*/ ) just as *mtable()* does for models estimated with /*lm()*/?

It seems *mtable* (and *apsrtable* equally) only support /*lm*/ and some
other classes but unfortunately not /*plm*/. I am pretty sure others must
have encountered this  problem and I am hoping they found a way around it.

If so: I am gratful for any advice/help or even just a hint.

ManuelS