[R] Kaplan-Meier survfit problem

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 01:14:17 CET 2011

On Dec 10, 2011, at 6:39 PM, capitantyler wrote:

> done it, again, i have the next problem
>
> my traduction:
> "The object (list) cannot be corced as "double"
>
> Original:
> *km1 <- survfit(Surv(as.numeric(T.201110))~1)*
> Error en Surv(as.numeric(T.201110)) :
>  el objeto (list) no puede ser coercionado a 'double'

I do not read that language, but I am surprised to see a single vector
being used as an argument to Surv(). When I use Surv(. , .) it is with
two vectors, an interval and a censor variable.

> note that need it convert to numeric class, otherwise:
>
> *km1 <- survfit(Surv((T.201110))~1)*
> Error en Surv((T.201110)) : Time variable is not numeric
> --
commercial mirror of the real thing. And it isn't really an archive.
either, since they start discarding posts after a year or two.

--
David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT