[R] PCA on high dimentional data

Stephen Sefick sas0025 at auburn.edu
Sat Dec 10 18:07:21 CET 2011

By doing PCA you are trying to find a lower dimensional representation
of the major variation structure in your data.  You get PC* to represent
the "new" data.  If you want to know what loads on the axes then you
need to look at the loadings.  These are the link between the original
data and the "new" data.  Maybe you need to read up on what PCA does?
Or, maybe I am misunderstanding your question...
FWIW

Stephen