[R] ggplot with geom_tile

Paul Hiemstra paul.hiemstra at knmi.nl
Fri Dec 9 12:23:11 CET 2011

Dear Saskia,

Thank you for the reproducible example, that helps a lot. I pasted you
code into R and got a perfectly fine image. You need to provide us with
your sessionInfo(). Mine is listed at the end of the mail. I seem to
remember having this problem with R 2.12. Therefore updating R might be
a good option.

hope this helps,
Paul

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.13.0
(2011-04-13)

Platform: i686-pc-linux-gnu
(32-bit)

locale:

 [1] LC_CTYPE=en_US.utf8
LC_NUMERIC=C

 [3] LC_TIME=en_US.utf8
LC_COLLATE=en_US.utf8

 [5] LC_MONETARY=C
LC_MESSAGES=en_US.utf8

 [7] LC_PAPER=en_US.utf8
LC_NAME=C

 [9] LC_ADDRESS=C
LC_TELEPHONE=C

[11] LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.utf8
LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

attached base
packages:

[1] grid      stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets
methods
[8]
base

other attached
packages:

[1] ggplot2_0.8.9  proto_0.3-9.2  reshape_0.8.4  plyr_1.6
fortunes_1.4-2

loaded via a namespace (and not
attached):

[1]