[R] Help with study guide for R exam

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 10:42:46 CET 2011

On Dec 8, 2011, at 20:34 , 343GS wrote:

> Hi there. I have a final exam coming up in a class that is heavily based in
> the R programming language. The teacher has provided to us a few questions
> to study in preparation for the exam. I was looking to see if anyone could
> help answer any or all of these questions. Your help is extremely
> appreciated! Thank you! - Spark

Sorry, no.

For one thing, the R lists are not there to do your work for you. Secondly, we wouldn't be doing you a favor anyway. The whole point of such an exercise is to help you prepare for the exam, and giving you the answers leaves you exactly as unprepared as you are now. Bear in mind that the answers will most likely already have been given to you once, in class.

So get together with some fellow students and talk your way through the questions. If you get stuck, I'm sure that your instructor has ways to help you become unstuck.

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor
Phone: (+45)38153501
Email: pd.mes at cbs.dk  Priv: PDalgd at gmail.com