[R] Object xxx not found

John Visagie John.Visagie at up.ac.za
Wed Dec 7 20:31:01 CET 2011

Thank you, Michael.

----------------
Please refer to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full details.

>>> "R. Michael Weylandt" <michael.weylandt at gmail.com> 2011/12/07 09:27:38 PM >>>

" I'm not creating a sector'

Exactly, but your code (sector$exports) tells R to "find a variable
called sector and then look inside of it for something called
exports". It never bothers with the second part because it can't
execute the first because it can't find anything called sector (as the
error message says)

Also, please cc the list on all replies for archival purposes.

Michael