[R] nice time series viewer?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:31:38 CET 2011

plot.xts()

chartSeries() if you are using financial data?

It's going to depend on your (unstated) form of time series, but
generally R isn't set up for interactive graphics. (chartSeries being
the only time-series specific exception I know; you can also do Rgl
and Rggobi stuff with a little bit of work)

Also, please don't cross post to two lists.

Michael