[R] PLSA Algorithm in R

rahulthewall rahul at schmizz.net
Wed Dec 7 12:15:32 CET 2011

Hello everyone,

Newbie here (both in terms of R, and in my knowledge of statistics). I need
to run LDA and PLSA on a set of data that I have. While I have managed to
find a package for LDA, I have not been able to find anything for PLSA.
There is a package for LSA, but I am not sure whether I can use the same for
PLSA as well. I am currently trying to see whether that is possible (reading
up on PLSA and LSA to better understand the differences and similarities).
Meanwhile, I am posting this here in the hope that someone out there could
help me out.

So if there is anyone who knows how to implement PLSA in R, please help me
out.

Thanks
Rahul