[R] nice report generator?

Michael comtech.usa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 19:50:12 CET 2011

Thanks a lot!

Typically the console output will be something like this:

Analysis of Variance Table

Response: as.double(my.delta)
             Df Sum Sq Mean Sq F value Pr(>F)
my.factor    1      0   0.005   2e-04  0.988
Residuals  1484  32630  21.988

I am looking for a report-generator to make this look nicer and tabularize it...

It doesn't matter if the outputs are in HTML, PDF, etc.

As long as it looks fantastic, that's what we are looking for ... and
also the convenience is important... we dont' want to create Latex
document with manual insertaion of tables and plots... These need
automation... thx a lot!