[R] questions about scatterplotMatrix

Wendy wendy2.qiao at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:45:37 CET 2011

Hi all,

I want to plot some data with scatterplotMatrix. I want to set all axis
limits of all the sub figures the same, also add abline(0,1) to all the sub
figures. Using the code following code, I can only add abline to the first
off-diagonal figure, and I did not figure out how to set all the axis limits
the same.

scatterplotMatrix(~ income + education + prestige, smooth =
FALSE,transform=FALSE, data=Duncan,robust=TRUE,diagonal="none",plot.points =
TRUE,reg.line=abline(0,1))

Does anybody know how to achieve this? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Wendy