[R] Problem in while loop

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 05:14:04 CET 2011

I'm not here to walk you through learning how to plot: but once again
does this work?

curve(loglikelihood(x, bout = 0.1))

If you want to plot a function of two independent variables, you'll
have to look into the various ways of doing so. Please do read section
12 of "An Introduction to R" which you can access by typing
help.start() at the prompt for the basics of graphics in R.

Michael