[R] configuring a package for own personal needs

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 01:16:16 CET 2011

The easiest thing is probably to download source files from CRAN and
edit the R code, which can be found in the R2Cuba_vvv/R/ directory
(vvv is the version code), re-build and then you should be good
permanently. I just looked at the source on my machine: very easily
done, if you feel comfortable with the compiling which sounds like you
are.

Michael