[R] help! "browser()" does not get stopped...

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Dec 6 18:57:13 CET 2011

On 06.12.2011 18:45, Michael wrote:
> yeah, any one line command of checking which function is currently in the
> memory?

Which memory? You have to think about namespaces and environments in
such a case, and then, we need to know what you are actually doing.

> so if I find any function not in the .GlobalEnv.
> then I know what the problem is?

Err, no. So are you working on package and may NAMESPACES be involved or
not? If not, my initial guess may be wrong. I think you have to provide
more information what you are actually doing and how you did define all
your functions that are involved.

best,
uwe Ligges