[R] help! what's wrong with setBreakpoint

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 05:40:39 CET 2011

A function is a parsed object stored in memory; your edit applies to the source, but not to the memory object being executed. There is no way, to my knowledge, to use browser to alter the execution flow of an function once it's going (other than changing values of course). You need to edit the function definition to put the breakpoint where desired and then reread and rerun the function.

Michael