[R] Why can't I figure this out? :S

B77S bps0002 at auburn.edu
Tue Dec 6 03:28:45 CET 2011

Why can't you figure this out?
I think you already know the answer:   "I don't speak computer".....

Time to learn, or get another job I suppose.  I hope you at least speak
math-statistics if you are going to attempt to understand this.

The only way you are going to be able to figure that code out is to break it
up into pieces until you DO understand it.  If that is too much work for
you, then ????

Good luck.

Jasmine007 wrote