[R] adding hyperlinked text to pdf plot

Justin Fincher fincher at cs.fsu.edu
Mon Dec 5 21:10:57 CET 2011

For example, say I am plotting some data that is genomic and therefore
maps to a specific locus on the human genome, like a gene.  I was
hoping to have the title of the plot display the gene name, but have
it be a link so that clicking on it would take you to those
coordinates on a public browser, like USCS's genome browser.  So
basically, I was hoping to have text in a plot generated by R function
as a normal html-style link.

- Fincher