[R] problems using the thin plate spline method

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Dec 5 12:39:29 CET 2011

Try

plot( dat$x1, dat$y )

or

plot( x1, y, data=dat )

Note that your example is still not reproducible because you have not supplied the data or a shortened version of your data for us to work with. Also, your problem is not with thin plates but with plot, and reading the help for that function by typing

?plot

at the R command line would have provided you with more examples and usage info on how to get around this problem.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing