[R] similarity matrix

B77S bps0002 at auburn.edu
Sun Dec 4 20:39:22 CET 2011

I apologize to the list and you if I am mis-understanding something, but...

As an example:
ind2 occurs with ind1 only in cluster#3, so why does it get a value of 4 in
your "similarity" matrix?

Also, if this isn't a recognized similarity algorithm, perhaps you should at
the very least put quotes around "similarity".

Again, sorry if I am confused here.

set wrote