[R] Writing data including NAs to access using RODBC

Matthew Johnson mcooganj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 23:50:27 CET 2011

Hi,

I have run into a problem writing data using RODBC. The dataframe i
have read in from access includes some NAs. I have put the data into
an xts object, manipulated the data, and would now like to append two
columns of the manipulated data to the original table in access.

I cannot append the data, nor write a new table. After some fiddling
about i think that it is that the vectors i wish to append to the
original dataframe /write include some NAs.

Is there a work around?

Thanks

Matt Johnson