[R] export array

Jim Holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 11:17:19 CET 2011

Depends on how you want to 'check'. I usually use 'View' to see if the data looks OK. You could write some more code to check the 'reasonableness' of the data.  It sounds like you have to learn some ways of 'debugging' your code.  Checking your data depends on what the criteria is for determining correctness. I will also export to Excel to let other people see if it is reasonable, but again it depends on the problem you are trying to solve.

Sent from my iPad