[R] Replace columns in a data.frame randomly splitted

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 19:41:18 CET 2011

I repeat myself:

Any more automated solution will depend on whether your data has
rownames or not. [...] create a plain text representation of R data
using the dput() command.

Another way that might make more sense is to cbind() the data you need
later on before the split and then it will be carried through.

Michael