[R] nipals in the chemometrics package in R

Bryan Hanson hanson at depauw.edu
Thu Dec 1 14:59:00 CET 2011

zz dd:

If you want a typical score plot, say PC1 vs PC2, then plot the first and second columns of your score matrix (T) against each other and label the points with the row names (if available) or create a text label from where ever you have this information stored.  To get an unlabeled score plot, you could simply do:

plot(T[,1], T[,2])

If you are using the package chemometrics, you should take a look at the book that goes with it too: Varmuza and Filzmoser, "Multivariate Statistical Analysis in Chemometrics".

If you need more guidance than this, you should probably give us more details about what you are doing.

Bryan
Prof. Bryan Hanson
Dept of Chemistry & Biochemistry
DePauw University
Greencastle IN 46135 USA
academic.depauw.edu/~hanson/deadpezsociety.html
github.com/bryanhanson
academic.depauw.edu/~hanson/UMP/Index.html