[R] Problem installing the package tkrplot

Marcos Amaris Gonzalez piratamarck at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:48:22 CET 2011

Thanks Peter. I was knowing that R had not found the header tk.h file.
But i did not where it was. I opened my Manage Packages Synaptic and
installed tk-dev and other similar packages, and voila! It work. I
coul install tkrplot and the other packages that i was needing.

THANKS, for your answer, "This is part of your Linux distribution".