[R] RTisean executable problem in STLperArea

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 1 08:42:07 CET 2011

It is one of the rather confusing things about the RTisean package.
It does not say what your subject says: it says 'TISEAN executables'.

The DESCRIPTION *should* have a SystemRequirements line (and this has
been reported), It does say

   It
   requires that you have the Tisean-3.0.1 algorithms available on
   your computer.

(It means the Tisean-3.0.1 binary programs ....) Have you?  If so,
that is what you should be seting setTISEANpath to point to.