[R] Invalid number of components, ncomp

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 00:51:42 CET 2011

I'm not familiar with the package and I don't currently have it
loaded, but looking at the examples in the documentation here

http://www.stat.ucl.ac.be/ISdidactique/Rhelp/library/pls.pcr/html/mvr.html

it seems that you need ncomp = 1:6. Saying you want to do multivariate
regression on only a single variable is probably the source of the
error.

Does that help?

Michael