[R] Saving a graph

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Tue Aug 30 13:23:19 CEST 2011

Chang Cheng,

this question has been asked on this list for several times. I would suggest you search the list archive (http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/R-help-f789696.html or www.rseek.com) prior to posting in the future. "graph size many points pdf" would give you at least 10 threads with detailed description. There are numerous solutions and most of them point into Dieters or Brian Ripleys directions.

Jannis