[R] integration

. xkziloj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 20:27:56 CEST 2011

Hi Ravi,

are you saying to apply the idea of a trapezoidal method "again", because I
was expecting the integrate() already do it for me. Is not the case?

I am also dealing with troubles related to integrate. Just to say, I tried
to figure out the problem in Mathematica and it gives me the
expected/correct solution.

I am integrating a function with shape like a exp(x), x>0. The value of the
function get lower when x is big but integrate return zero.

If some one can give a suggestion, it will be very appreciated.