[R] Possible Error in generic function rzigp in ZIGP Package

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 01:22:06 CEST 2011

Chee Chen <chee.chen <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Dear All,
> I would like to report a possible mistake in the generic function
>  rzigp in ZIGP package, and seek for help.

  Unless you get very lucky and somewhere here volunteers to dig into
the package and find out what's wrong, your best bet is to contact
the package maintainer [maintainer("ZIGP")].  However, since the package
is no longer maintained on CRAN (I had to Google for it and dig into the
archives --  the last version is from 18 months ago), you may be out
of luck ...

  Ben Bolker