[R] Very Basic Source Question

swonder03 ramey.steven at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:57:03 CEST 2011

I'm having an issue sourcing an R file from my workbench using StatET in the
Eclipse IDE. All I'm trying to do is get comfortable with 'source' and run
"source(C:/Program Files (x86)/Eclipse/eclipse/ProjectName/SourceFile.R)".

When I try to call the path for the file i get the error: "unexpected '/' in
"source(C:/". I've looked around but can't find any examples of sourcing
from the C drive and can't tell what I'm doing wrong. Any help is greatly
appreciated.