[R] debugging functions in R

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Thu Aug 25 20:34:16 CEST 2011

       See also the debug function, which allows you to walk through a
function line by line.

       I also concur with Duncan's recommendation to try the R package
system.  I'm an author of one of two contributed documents available
from CRAN -> Documentation:  Contributed -> "Creating R Packages".  When
I started writing R packages, I felt it tripled my software development
productivity overnight by making it easier to find bugs and keep track
of what I had done -- not to mention making it much easier to share my
work with others.

       Hope this helps.
       Spencer