[R] Easier ways to create .Rd files?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Wed Aug 24 18:37:53 CEST 2011

To avoid a possible confusion, please note it is roxygen2 rather than
roxygen; both are packages on CRAN, but roxygen2 is an improved
version and under maintenance; I guess the development of the original
roxygen package has stopped.

Emacs+ESS helps a whole lot in writing documentation! I really love C-c C-o

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>