[R] Sweave doesn't work

Eik Vettorazzi E.Vettorazzi at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Mon Aug 22 16:44:41 CEST 2011

Hi Josh,
you are absolutly right. Thanks for pointing that out. It is the
"Scode"- environment which causes the error in TeX.

@Daniele:
have a look at the Sweave user manual (page 7ff) and try

Sweave('example.Rtex',syntax=SweaveSyntaxLatex)

Your Scode block should not be asterisked. I don't know if this is the
case in your primary Sweave-file since you only provided the LaTeX output...

Cheers