[R] Calculating p-value for 1-tailed test in a linear model

Campomizzi, Andrew J acampomizzi at neo.tamu.edu
Sat Aug 20 19:11:41 CEST 2011

My question isn't related to homework.  It is a small part of an actual problem I'm trying to solve.  I've been unable to find a solution in R help files and discussions, in statistics books, or from colleagues.  The solution may not be overly complicated, but any assistance is appreciated.
Thanks,
Andy