[R] hetlp_type text doen't work on Ubuntu

Amol Jadhav amolj.1306 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 14:30:54 CEST 2011

Don't know the internals behind, but when I did this:
> help.search('qplot', rebuild=T)
the text help started working. It would be interesting to know why it
worked that way. Also if it is happens always, it should have been
documented somewhere -- so that new users (who needs help) will not
get disappointed [I was using R without help until i found about
option(help_type='html')].

Anyway, i'm glad that it started working.

--
Amol