[R] Unusual separators

Jim Holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 05:57:57 CEST 2011

just read in the file using the tab as the separator.  if this is a problem because a tab might appear by itself, then use readLines to read in the file, gsub to replace the blank/tab with a new separator, writeLines to write out to a temporary and then read in from the temporary file.

Sent from my iPad