[R] constraining betas with mlogit package

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Aug 16 00:58:54 CEST 2011

Well, of course that doesn't work for categorical covariates (duhhh!)
-- so I'll just stop at my first clause, "I don't know." Sorry.

I would suggest that a better specification of the model and the
constraints may elicit better and faster responses.

-- Bert

--
"Men by nature long to get on to the ultimate truths, and will often
be impatient with elementary studies or fight shy of them. If it were

-- Maimonides (1135-1204)

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics
467-7374