[R] Excluding NAs from round correlation

Julie julie.novakova at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 15:06:37 CEST 2011

Hello,
I am quite new to R and I am trying to get a round correlation from a table
with dozens of columns. However, all the columns contain several blank
places which show to me as NAs. Then, when I type round(cor(data),2), I get
no results - everything (except correlation of one column with the same one,
of course) is NA.
I do not want to replace NA with zero, because it would ruin the results. I
just want R "not to look at NA" and correlate just places with numbers. Is
it possible?
Thank you very much for help!