[R] heatmap is producing unwanted horizontal and vertical lines?

Colin Ford col_ford at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 17:53:45 CEST 2011

Hi Pete,

I thought it might be something to do with NA's when I first started but its not. I've attached both the image output and the data. Its almost as if the blocks in the heatmap are not quite meshing together? I've tried heatmap.2 as well and that gave the same result. I also just tried the image command and that was giving the same result as well.

What I'm wanting are blocks together without the white lines going through but just cant seem to find a way to do that?

Best regards,
Col.